Get an overview of this hotelClassic 1930s Kansas City hotel near convention center
Popular property highlights
European-style Art Deco hotel
Located in the heart of Downtown Kansas City's business district; less than 2 blocks from the convention center, Power and Light District, and Sprint Center; minutes from performing arts venues and museums.
Meals and service
The on-site 12 Baltimore restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton offers 24-hour room service and small-group conference rooms. Hotel interior is smoke-free.
The 217 spacious guestrooms have flat-panel HD televisions with premium channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton
A staple in the Kansas City business community since the 1930s, the Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton is 1.5 blocks from Bartle Hall Convention Center and adjacent to major bank and business buildings. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the hotel has an Art Deco brick façade and stately green awning. The 24-hour business center includes 2 computer/printer stations, and front desk staff offer copying and faxing services. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. The Crystal Ballroom hosts many intimate weddings.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms 11
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1931
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 535
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5763
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Nearby Things to Do
Complimentary television headsets are available in the hotel's 24-hour fitness center, which includes treadmills and stationary bicycles
Joggers enjoy the Riverfront Heritage Trail, a nine-mile paved path along the Missouri River that begins at the City Market, located a half-mile north of the hotel. The National, a Tom Watson-designed golf course, is ten miles north of downtown in Parkville.
The recreational activities listed below are available either near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection Hilton
- Hotel Phillips Kansas City
- Phillips Hotel
- Phillips Kansas City
- Phillips Hotel Kansas City
- Hotel Phillips Curio Collection Hilton
- Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection Hilton
- Phillips Curio Collection Hilton
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.