Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Kananaskis from CA $132
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Kananaskis Pet-friendly Hotels
Kananaskis Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Kananaskis and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 5 restaurants and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and location's sightseeing.
- Pets are welcome at Mount Kidd Manor. This hotel offers 4 restaurants and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's convenient parking and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino. This hotel provides guests with a casino and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Kananaskis
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kananaskis is 0.91 inches
Exploring Kananaskis with Your Pet
Known for its mountains, Kananaskis has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, casinos, and skiing. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Nakiska Ski Resort. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Heart Mountain Trail.