Overview of The Emin Pasha Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Garden View
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Pool View
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Suite, Garden View
About this area
Located in Kampala, The Emin Pasha Hotel is in the city centre. The Parliament of the Republic of Uganda and Gaddafi National Mosque are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit The Acacia Mall and Metroplex Shopping Mall.
- Embassy of France - 11 min walk
- Embassy of Sweden - 14 min walk
- Uganda Golf Course - 15 min walk
- British High Commission - 7 min drive
- Uganda National Museum - 8 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Fez Brasserie — 1 min walk
- Fez Wine and Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
The Emin Pasha Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100 per stay
- A 6.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 30 (one-way), (from 10 to 17 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Charming colonial butique hotel, completed with old world feel and problems with hot water. Well Suites for romatic stats, but for Business trips I lacked a few shops nearby.