- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Room, Garden View
Executive Suite, Garden View
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Lake View
About this area
Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort is located on the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Uganda National Museum and Ndere Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kibuli Mosque and Kabaka's Palace.
- Speke Resort and Conference Centre - 2 min walk
- Embassy of the United States - 12 min drive
- St. Francis Hospital - Nsambya - 13 min drive
- Kibuli Mosque - 14 min drive
- The Parliament of the Republic of Uganda - 16 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nyanja – Family restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
- Lake Terrace – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- The Stables – Garden-view buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch daily.
- Lake Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Open on selected days.
About this property
Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 35.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 55 per room (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 35.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort Kampala
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Kampala
- Munyonyo Commonwealth
This was by far the best stay of our trip! The hotel and grounds were beautiful, as was the room. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the bed very comfortable, the food was fantastic, and the location on Lake Victoria couldn't be beat. It is located about 30 minutes from Entebbe Int. Airport, which was convenient, but we felt like we were miles away from any city. I couldn't recommend this hotel more.