Overview of Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Kampala, Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa is on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Victoria and Kitubulu Forest and Beach, while Uganda National Museum and Ndere Cultural Centre are cultural highlights. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Speke Resort and Conference Centre - 11 min drive
- Embassy of the United States - 34 min drive
- Rubaga Cathedral - 35 min drive
- St. Francis Hospital - Nsambya - 35 min drive
- Kabaka's Palace - 35 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 34 min drive
- The Citadel Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Kigo Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: UGX 105000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: UGX 52500 (one-way), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: UGX 268900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful grounds, great view of Lake Victoria. Spa was wonderful, food great.