Overview of Golden Tulip Canaan Kampala
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony
About this area
Located in Kampala, Golden Tulip Canaan Kampala is in the city centre and next to a golf course. Uganda National Museum and Ndere Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit The Acacia Mall and Metroplex Shopping Mall.
- Uganda Golf Course - 6 min walk
- Embassy of France - 18 min walk
- Embassy of Sweden - 3 min drive
- Uganda National Museum - 7 min drive
- British High Commission - 7 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mosaic – Golf course view restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Golden Tulip Canaan Kampala
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: 90 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 0 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention