- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kamloops Rivers Trail
- 9 min walk
- McArthur Island Park
- 11 min walk
- Big Little Science Centre
- 4 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Kamloops, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Kamloops is near the airport. Thompson Park Shopping Mall and Aberdeen Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kamloops Lake and McArthur Island Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Interior Savings Centre or Tournament Capital Centre.
- Kamloops Rivers Trail - 9 min walk
- McArthur Island Park - 11 min walk
- Big Little Science Centre - 4 min drive
- Kamloops City Hall - 5 min drive
- Riverside Park - 6 min drive
- Kamloops Station - 9 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- White Spot Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Kamloops
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 300.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
They need a vaccine cleaner. AC went on link a locomotive every 29 minutes.