- Aberdeen Mall
- 15 min walk
- Tournament Capital Centre
- 3 min drive
- Sunmore Ginseng Factory
- 3 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Kamloops is located in Kamloops. Dunes at Kamloops and McConnell Lake Provincial Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Aberdeen Mall and Thompson Park Shopping Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tournament Capital Centre or Interior Savings Centre.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (283 reviews)
- Safe (189 reviews)
- Quiet (184 reviews)
- Aberdeen Mall - 15 min walk
- Tournament Capital Centre - 3 min drive
- Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 3 min drive
- Thompson Rivers University - 4 min drive
- Royal Inland Hospital - 5 min drive
- Kamloops Station - 11 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 23 min drive
About this property
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Kamloops
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairfield Inn Kamloops Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Kamloops
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our whole experience was fabulous! From the moment we walked in, the staff were welcoming and organized! The property was spotless. The dedicated breakfast area was perfect with staff cleaning and refilling breakfast items constantly. We were so impressed with the hotel. We shall return the next time we are Kamloops. Thank you!