- 11 min walk
- Moni Agiou Nikolaou
- 2 min drive
- Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Grand Meteora Hotel is located in Kalambaka. Geological Museum of Meteora and Archaeological Collection of Trikki are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Meteora and Monastery of Agia Triada. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (52 reviews)
- Quiet (50 reviews)
- Safe (31 reviews)
- Meteora - 11 min walk
- Kalambaka Tourist Information Center - 2 min drive
- Delphi & Thermopilae Day Trip - 2 min drive
- Moni Agiou Nikolaou - 2 min drive
- Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary - 3 min drive
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 165 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine.
About this property
Grand Meteora Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Meteora Hotel
- Grand Meteora
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful meteora view
Very nice room with balcony and view of meteora rocks. Good breakfast, very clean room and entire hotel. Bed was a bit hard and you have to pay extra to use the pool. Overall I recommend