- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Econo Lodge Battle Creek
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Battle Creek, Econo Lodge Battle Creek is near a train station. Binder Park Golf Course and Yarrow Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Full Blast Water Park and Binder Park Zoo.
- Full Blast Water Park - 13 min walk
- Kellogg Arena - 17 min walk
- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg Discovery Center - 2 min drive
- Willard Beach - 5 min drive
- Kingman Museum - 9 min drive
- Battle Creek Transportation Center - 12 min walk
- Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Schlotzsky's Deli - 15 min walk
- The Griffin - 16 min walk
- Arcadia Brewing Company - 17 min walk
- Clara's - 18 min walk
- OT's Barbeque - 3 min drive
About this property
Econo Lodge Battle Creek
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities