Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Jung-gu, Busan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Jung-gu Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Jung-gu Pet-friendly Hotels
Planning Your Trip to Jung District
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jung District is 55.47 inches
Exploring Jung District with Your Pet
Known for its parks and rich culture, Jung District has lots to offer visitors including its monuments, waterfront, and museums. See the local sights and visit 40-Step Culture and Tourism Theme Street and Busan Modern History Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Busan Tower and Busan Port Passenger Terminal. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at 꼬기봉다리 수족관, 거울보는고양이, or 봉구애견미용.