Search Hostels in Josefsdorf
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Josefsdorf
Sobieski Apartments Vienna
Cottage in the Vineyards of Vienna - 15min From the Center
Reviewed on Aug. 28, 2020
Neben der Donau - Vienna Cottage
Hostels and More in Josefsdorf
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Josefsdorf, there are 1161 lodging choices within 10 miles, and we'll help you choose the best one for you. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight stays and focus on fun things to do during your trip.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Josefsdorf?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 25° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Rainfall averages 26.22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Josefsdorf?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Millennium City
- Wiener Prater
- Viennese City Park
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Art History
How to Get to Josefsdorf and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away from the city center.