The place was really nice, good facilities, clean room, breakfast included. My girlfriend and I were really pleased. The staff was the best part of everything, they were really nice and helped us with everything we needed. They provided us with some maps and tips for our trip. If we have the chance we would stay there again. The location was convenient, near some restaurants and bars for the youth, shops, airport shuttle bus stop, etc. Highly recommended!
Traveller from niigata, japan
This hostel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tapgol Park, Jogyesa Temple, and Gyeongbok Palace. Also nearby are …More
I had the great stay in Hostel Beige. The staffs are all friendly. They even upgrade me to their 2nd branch hostel, very new building not too far away. Bed is very comfortable. Room are a bit small but come up with everything you need. The location is closed to many shopping malls and the airport bus is just a few step away.
All in all I had the great time and hope to be back there again for my next return.
This hostel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Dongdaemun Gate, Dongdaemun Market, and Changgyeonggung Palace. Also …More
After five days at a conference in Gangnam, I transferred to the Sunbee to enjoy a more traditional area of Seoul. The Sunbee was just the antidote for a traveler tired of the concrete jungle. It's tucked away in a quiet spot surrounded by soft greenery. The Sunbee's al fresco breakfast on or off the patio is a great way to start the day. I appreciated the house-made waffles and the lobby fridge with self-serve soda and beer. My room was expansive, elegant and comfortable. The staff was super-helpful and eager to please. Things I paid for in Gangnam are free at the Sunbee, including always-available lobby coffee, use of the lobby computer and printer and, of course, that breakfast.
Traveller from Boston, MA
Located in Jongno, this hotel is steps from Alive Museum Insadong, Beautiful Tea Museum, and Mokin Museum.More
The hotel is awesome! Great location, great room. Room is very spacious, toilet is very good, no complain at all.
Like others suggested, I think they might be understaff. Two staffs at the front are helpful but not quite welcoming. You have to carry your luggages to your rooms like other places. Prices are quite high so if it fits into your budget this is definitely great place to be.
Located in Jongno, this family-friendly Seoul hotel is steps from Jogyesa Temple, Mokin Museum, and Alive Museum Insadong …More
1. The hotel staff is polite and professional. They are also fluent in English, this allow us to find some places easily. They even went to the extend to call for us when we needed to get some famous Honeybutter chips. Excellent service!
2. The breakfast is simple (cereal w/ milk, banana, orange etc) but just what we need before heading out.
3. The room is rather spacious and the TV comes with many channels! Some days we felt that we shouldnt go out and simply stay in the hotel and chill.
4. The bathtub is in the living room (*shy*), there are also shower heads in the toilet, but it is a must try for the experience!
5. A computer is also available to surf the net, mainly to prepare ourselves for the next day's schedule.
6. The location is pretty centralize, it is near dongdaemum, insadong and myeodong.
7. The hotel is easy to locate, there is a sign board near the main road.
8. There are also drinks free for consumption in the fridge.
9. The bed is also fluffy, so much better than the other hotels that we stayed in.
Overall I find this hotel to be excellent, instead the name GoodStay Hotel! Worth every penny :)
Traveller from Singapore
This hotel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tapgol Park, Dongdaemun Market, and Gyeongbok Palace. Also nearby are …More
great place to stay with a super friendly staff. good location close to historic sites, subway line and bus connection to the airport. It may be a bit difficult to find (located among other houses). I have printed out the map (from Expedia) with Korean name + address and showed to people in the neighborhood and they pointed me where to go. But, this is pretty much the case anywhere you go in Korea.
Traveller from Boston, MA
This guesthouse is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tteok Museum, Changdeok Palace, and Changgyeonggung Palace. Also …More
Pros: proximity to subway, walkable to many tourist sites, good restaurants nearby, good value hotel, friendly staff
Cons: definitely not 4-star as described, more like a solid 3-star; thin walls (heard everything), very poor bed
A solid 3-star hotel, a good value in the middle of the city. The property is maintained well. Room was tiny but this was expected. Would stay here again if we needed a budget hotel, otherwise we would upgrade to something larger with better soundproofing.
Traveller from Los Angeles
This family-friendly Seoul hotel is located in the historical district, steps from Alive Museum Insadong, Beautiful Tea …More