- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rosebank Mall
- 11 min walk
- Johannesburg Zoo
- 3 min drive
- Melrose Arch Shopping Centre
- 4 min drive
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Johannesburg, The Parkwood is in an area with good shopping. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Apartheid Museum, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Wanderers Stadium, or consider a night out at Alexander Theatre.
- Rosebank Mall - 11 min walk
- Johannesburg Zoo - 3 min drive
- Melrose Arch Shopping Centre - 4 min drive
- University of Witwatersrand - 6 min drive
- Johannesburg Art Gallery - 7 min drive
- Johannesburg Sandton Station - 6 min drive
- Ellis Park Station - 7 min drive
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 11 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Parkwood Guest Johannesburg
Good quality small hotel close to Rosebank. I stayed for a few days over the weekend and would definitely stay here again.
Pros: Nice large quiet room. Underfloor heating was very welcome as the winter weather was quite cold during the nights.
Location: Close to Rosebank Mall with restaurants and shops etc.