Book your room at Mercure Johannesburg Randburg Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Randpark Golf Club and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Cresta Shopping Centre. Sandton City and Hyde Park Corner are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center are available at this hotel. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, a business center, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 104 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Johannesburg Randburg HotelCorner Republic Rd & Brightwater Common Randburg Gauteng 2125
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Johannesburg Randburg Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (ZAR 89 per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (ZAR 89 per 24 hours surcharge)
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 120 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 89 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 89 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 450 per room (one way)
- Hotel Randburg Johannesburg
- Mercure Hotel Johannesburg Randburg
- Mercure Hotel Randburg Johannesburg
- Mercure Johannesburg Randburg
- Mercure Johannesburg Randburg Hotel
- Mercure Randburg
- Mercure Randburg Hotel
- Mercure Randburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Randburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Randburg Mercure Hotel
- Mercure Johannesburg Randburg Greater
- Accor Johannesburg Randburg
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.