- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Picaozinho Beach
- 9 min walk
- Handicraft Market
- 12 min walk
- Tambau Beach
- 14 min walk
- Joao Pessoa (JPA-Presidente Castro Pinto Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located on the beach, Holandas Prime Shopping Residence is in Joao Pessoa's Tambau neighbourhood. Cabo Branco Lighthouse and Nossa Senhora do Carmo Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tambau Beach and Cabo Branco Beach.
- Cabo Branco Beach - 4 min walk
- Picaozinho Beach - 9 min walk
- Manaira Beach - 10 min walk
- Handicraft Market - 12 min walk
- Tambau Beach - 14 min walk
- Joao Pessoa Mandacaru Station - 7 min drive
- Joao Pessoa (JPA-Presidente Castro Pinto Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Holandas Prime Shopping Residence
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for BRL 30.0 per stay.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: BRL 100 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 100.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: BRL 10.00 per day
- Air conditioning fee: BRL 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Não é Hotel, é um apart-hotel
Não é um hotel, é um apart hotel, que é super bem localizado, com ótimos restaurantes dentro dele, academia muito boa. O problema de não ser hotel, é que ninguém vem limpar, não trocam as toalhas de banho e nem repõe o papel higiênico, mas é cobrado uma taxa de R$ 100,00 reais para a limpeza. O valor da estadia é alto como se fosse de um hotel, se você precisa de alguma coisa, não tem pessoas na recepção para lhe ajudar.