- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Overview of The Desert Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Royal Suite, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Jhunjhunu, The Desert Resort is in a rural location. Mandawa Square and Mandawa Fort are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sayed Kanupeer Mount.
- Mandawa Square - 7 min drive
- Mandawa Fort - 7 min drive
- Haveli Nadine Prince - 32 min drive
- Ganeriwal Haveli - 34 min drive
- Narayan Niwas Castle - 40 min drive
About this property
The Desert Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7670.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 7670.00 (from 5 to 10 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Desert Resort Mandawa
- Desert Mandawa
Pros: 部屋が個別になっている点。 インドのフォークロアーアートで装飾されている点