- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Heritage Mandawa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Jhunjhunu, Hotel Heritage Mandawa is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Mandawa Square and Mandawa Fort are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sayed Kanupeer Mount.
- Mandawa Square - 8 min walk
- Mandawa Fort - 8 min walk
- Haveli Nadine Prince - 32 min drive
- Ganeriwal Haveli - 32 min drive
- Narayan Niwas Castle - 39 min drive
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 161 min drive
- Where to eat
- Roof Top – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Heritage Mandawa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Attractive Haveli on a quiet street
The Haveli was a lovely looking building, but perhaps a little tired in terms of the interior finish. The room was quite large as was the bathroom, but as with many hotels I stayed in during my trip to India it was prett basic in its furniture and facilities. Breakfast was fine, wifi in the communal areas was generally good and the staff were friendly snd helpful.
Pros: The traditional style of the building was very appealing and the staff were great.
Cons: Interior fixtures and fittings were a bit tired and could be improbed. It woyld have been good to have had tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
Location: Mandawa is a pleasant and peaceful village/town and the Haveli was conveniently located in the middle, but also off the main road so it was quiet.