I very much appreciate having a good-sized self contained flat that is so central (just across the street from Mahane Yehuda) and in such an interesting neighbourhood. The proprietors are friendly and as the accommodation is apartment-like just leave you to your own devices. The flat itself is very slightly run down, but very neat and tidy. It was excellent value for money and I would be happy to stay here again. Be warned though there is no lift and one might need to go up three flights of stairs to get to a room.
- Machane Yehuda Market
- 4 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue
- 13 min walk
- 4 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Machane Yehuda Market - 4 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 13 min walk
- International Convention Centre - 18 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 19 min walk
- Knesset - 4 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 7 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 8 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 42 min drive
About this property
The Market Courtyard - Jerusalem Suites
This smoke-free apartment building features laundry facilities, a computer station and express check-in. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Each apartment boasts a deep soaking tub and offers a balcony and a sofa bed. For a bit of entertainment, a TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences, such as a fridge and a coffee/tea maker. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key-retrieval instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ILS 50 for adults and ILS 50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
- Children stay free
- Free cot/infant bed
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–10:00 AM: ILS 50 for adults and ILS 50 for children
- Double sofa bed
- Combined bath/shower
- Deep-soaking bathtub
- Hairdryer (on request)
- 32-inch TV with satellite service
- Laundry facilities
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Luggage storage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In the city centre
- In the historical district
- 18 rooms
- 3 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2010
Helpful service but too many stairs with a stroller / suitcase. Room was a bit dated and also not great with a baby as we were in the eaves so scared of bumping baby's head. Also noise from market next door (exciting to explore) but also very noisy till late at night