Find Romantic Hotels in Jersey City, NJ from CA $92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 16, 2021
Romantic Hotels and Accommodations in Jersey City
Are you and your partner in need of a romantic escape? Couples choose Jersey City for its major shopping area, sporting events, and scenic landscape. If you want to spend some time strolling through captivating scenery with your love, you might make a visit to Van Vorst Park, Meluso Park, or Hamilton Park.
When is the Best Time to Visit Jersey City?
Weather can be an important factor for your romantic getaway, so we've collected seasonal rainfall and temperature stats to help you plan for your trip:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 85°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 26°F
- Driest months: February, January, October, and November, with an average rainfall of 3.42 inches
- Rainiest months: July, April, March, and May, with an average rainfall of 4.31 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Jersey City
There's nothing better than experiencing a new place with your sweetheart, so consider taking time to discover all that Jersey City has to offer. Couples looking for a little of everything will enjoy Jersey City for its riverfront, parks, and shopping. A visit to Colgate Clock, MetLife Stadium, or Hudson and Manhattan Railroad Powerhouse might be just the ticket when you're checking out the sights.Travelers also enjoy Jersey City for its:
Getting Around Jersey City
If you're looking to fly to Jersey City, the closest major airport is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center. Head to Bergenline Avenue Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Jersey City Grove St. Station, Jersey City Marin Boulevard Station, or Jersey City Harborside Financial Center Station.
Frequently asked questions
Searching for romantic hotels in Jersey City?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Jersey City?
How many romantic hotels will we find in Jersey City?
When is the best time of year for a romantic getaway to Jersey City?
What is there to do in Jersey City?
What’s the best way to get to Jersey City and around town during my romantic getaway?
Recent Reviews in Jersey City
More trip options
- Top areas for Romantic Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Jersey City
- More Hotel Options in Jersey City
- More Accommodation Types in Jersey City
- Hotels near Popular Jersey City Attractions
- Other Hotels near Jersey City, New Jersey
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Jersey City Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends