- Meadowlands Exposition Center
- 2 min drive
- American Dream Meadowlands
- 5 min drive
- Cheeseburger In Paradise
- 1 min drive
- 2 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Secaucus, Rodeway Inn Meadowlands is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and The High Line Park, while American Dream Meadowlands and Central Park Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at MetLife Stadium, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out.
- Meadowlands Exposition Center - 2 min drive
- American Dream Meadowlands - 5 min drive
- MetLife Stadium - 6 min drive
- Madison Square Garden - 7 min drive
- Lincoln Center - 9 min drive
- North Bergen Tonnelle Avenue Station - 3 min drive
- Bergenline Avenue Station - 5 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Cheeseburger In Paradise - 1 min drive
- Starbucks - 2 min drive
- Chili's - 2 min drive
- Stefano's - 2 min drive
- Chipotle - 2 min drive
About this property
Rodeway Inn Meadowlands
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Front desk lady very rude but everything else was very nice. Can’t complain.