- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- M.I. Road
- 2 min walk
- Ajmer Road
- 3 min walk
- Sansar Chandra Road
- 11 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Jaipur, Devraj Niwas Boutique Hotel is near a train station. Hawa Mahal and City Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit M.I. Road and Johri Bazaar. ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park are also worth visiting.
- M.I. Road - 2 min walk
- Ajmer Road - 3 min walk
- Sansar Chandra Road - 11 min walk
- Birla Auditorium - 4 min drive
- Central Park - 4 min drive
- Jaipur Railway Station - 11 min walk
- Sindhi Camp Metro Station - 13 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Forresta Kitchen and Bar – Al fresco dining fine-dining restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Devraj Niwas Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1200 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 345 for adults and INR 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Good stay, a bit noisy, terrible wifi
The pictures sure looked good, but you get what you pay for... which ultimately is OK. The rooms surround a courtyard with a busy, loungy restaurant and a terrible choice of music. It's pretty packed at night with jet-setty locals, and rightly so. The food is pretty good for dinner. The same cannot be said for breakfast... Location is convenient off a noisy main street. I ended up finding the place endearing, and would go back if it wasn't for the wifi (which seamed to be the topic of choice across the tables at breakfast time).
Cons: Better wifi will go a loooooong way!
Location: Short tuk tuk ride to most central touristy things