- Troncones Point
- 1 min walk
- Majahua Point
- 3 min drive
- Linda Beach
- 38 min drive
- Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Troncones, The Inn at Manzanillo Bay is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Cocodrilario, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Linda Beach and Ixtapa Island.
- Troncones Point - 1 min walk
- Majahua Point - 3 min drive
- Linda Beach - 38 min drive
- Varadero Beach - 40 min drive
- Coral Beach - 40 min drive
- Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Terrace at The Inn – Beachfront fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Inn at Manzanillo Bay
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Up to 40 lb/18 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 14.00 for adults, and USD 8.00 and USD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Inn Manzanillo Bay Troncones
- Inn Manzanillo Bay
- Manzanillo Bay Troncones
- Manzanillo Bay
- The Inn At Manzanillo Bay Hotel Troncones
Excellent hotel for a relaxing vacation
We stayed at the Inn for 5 days in June. The staff are all wonderful and the service great. We had a room right on the ocean and just loved it.
Pros: The staff, restaurant and bar are great. Good food and a relaxing atmosphere.