- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Taksim Square
- 9 min walk
- Istiklal Avenue
- 10 min walk
- Dolmabahce Palace
- 15 min walk
- Istanbul (IST)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Taksim neighbourhood, Zimmer Bosphorus Hotel is on the Strip and by the sea. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Istiklal Avenue. Isfanbul Theme Park and Miniaturk are also worth visiting.
- Taksim Square - 9 min walk
- Istiklal Avenue - 10 min walk
- Dolmabahce Palace - 15 min walk
- Galata Bridge - 3 min drive
- Galata Tower - 3 min drive
- Findikli Station - 1 min walk
- YeniKapi Station - 5 min drive
- Istanbul (IST) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bosphorus Restaurant Cafe – Ocean-view restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Zimmer Bosphorus Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for TRY 20.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for TRY 49.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: TRY 30.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: TRY 49.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: TRY 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Anjer Hotel Bosphorus Special Class Istanbul
- Anjer Hotel Bosphorus Special Class
- Anjer Bosphorus Special Class Istanbul
- Anjer Bosphorus Special Class
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Bad hotel and staff and room is very very very very bad