Most disappointing experience of my life
Posted 25-Jun-2016 on Hotels
1. Tacky interior, smells of mould.
2. Very small rooms.
3. Photographs very misleading.
4. Very cold, and unhelpful attitude of the manager Mark, behaved as if he was doing a favor even on small things asked.
5. breakfast very average.
6. Area very inaccessible.
7. nothing in this hotel is 4 star or 3 star standards. the building very old, interiors tacky wall papers, area very shoddy,
8. Five stars in Takism and Galata cheaper than this, with better breakfast, friendleir staff and higher amenities.
will never want to go back here because of the attitude of the manager Mark. The most awful customer service i experienced. :(
when the checkout time is 12. they ask you to checkout at 11:45. Wouldnt expect this from a five star hotel.
Call it a 3-4 star hotel is insulting good hotels even without any stars.