Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Ingonish Beach from CA $130
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Ingonish Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Ingonish Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Ingonish Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Ingonish Beach and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Ingonish Beach hotels and accomodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Castle Rock Country Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Skyline Cabins. This motel offers free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at Keltic Lodge Resort and Spa. This resort provides guests with free WiFi and cable TV.
Planning Your Trip to Ingonish Beach
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ingonish Beach is 1.18 inches
Exploring Ingonish Beach with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Ingonish Beach has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails and skyscrapers. See the local sights and visit Highlands Links and Franey Mountain. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Middle Head Trailhead and Cape Smokey.