Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in Montlouis-sur-Loire, this historic hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Cave des Producteurs de Montlouis and within 6 mi (10 km) of Parc des Expositions de Tours and Le Mans Museum. Stade de la Vallee du Cher and Chateau de Nitray are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a snack bar/deli. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a seasonal outdoor pool, and conference rooms.
All 29 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Château de la Bourdaisière
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Château de la Bourdaisière features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Event facilities measuring 3337 square feet (310 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Château de la Bourdaisière is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 310
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 3337
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le Bar a tomates - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 13 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
- Château Bourdaisière
- Château Bourdaisière Hotel
- Château Bourdaisière Hotel Montlouis-sur-Loire
- Château Bourdaisière Montlouis-sur-Loire
- Chateau De La Bourdaisiere Hotel Montlouis-Sur-Loire
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.