Search Apartment Rentals in Idaho Falls
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Idaho Falls
Reviewed on Sep. 4, 2020
Other property types in Idaho Falls
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Tru by Hilton Idaho Falls
Reviewed on Sep. 20, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls
Reviewed on Sep. 19, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Idaho Falls
You'll find 68 lodging choices in Idaho Falls, including a selection of apartments. While you're in this family-friendly area, take time to enjoy the scenic riverfront and beautiful waterfalls.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Best Time to Visit Idaho Falls
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 11° F at night
- Average rainfall is 10.12 inches in a year
What to Do in Idaho Falls
Idaho Falls is well regarded for its riverfront and shops. Blast Off and Tautphaus Park Zoo are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Colonial Theater and Museum of Idaho. Idaho Falls Idaho Temple and Idaho Falls Greenbelt are other places to visit while you're in town.Idaho Falls is also recognized for its:
How to Get to Idaho Falls and Around the Area
Fly into Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), which is located 2 mi (3.2 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.