This is one of the best places we’ve ever been, in all the world. Everything about the resort and the island is absolutely perfect. Snorkeling is surreal. The on site Marine Biologist, Hamid, is a really great and so informative - don’t miss his sting ray feedings every evening at 5:30! Food is amazing and water villas are extraordinary. Best experience ever.
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Where to eat
- Celsius – Ocean-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- UMbar – Beachfront cocktail bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- RAW – Ocean-view theme restaurant with a bar offering live/raw dishes. Serves lunch daily.
- SALT – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Huvafen Fushi Maldives
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient on-site amenities such as a fitness centre and a steam room. All 44 rooms boast private pools, and offer room service and Smart TVs. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, separate bathtubs and showers and rainfall showerheads.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 250.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 431.2
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 215.6 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 800.8
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 400.4 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: USD 369.60 (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: USD 184.80 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi Hotel
- PER AQUUM Hotel
- PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi
- PER AQUUM
- Huvafen Fushi
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives Resort
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM
- 4 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Room service available
Things to do
- Full service spa
- Fitness centre/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms - 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
- Fishing on site
- Sailing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Where to eat
Best trip ever
It was an amazing trip all the staff were perfect