Huntsville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Huntsville? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 37 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Motel 6 Huntsville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Gravenhurst. This motel offers free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Sherwood Inn. This hotel provides guests with a full-service spa and a restaurant. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Huntsville
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Huntsville is 1.34 inches
Exploring Huntsville with Your Pet
Known for its port and hiking trails, Huntsville has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Huntsville Civic Center Algonquin Theater and Muskoka Heritage Place. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lions Lookout and Huntsville Downs Golf & Country Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu or Cottage Country Raw.