This gorgeous private home near Lake Kashshe is ideal for a family getaway!
- Enviable location, steps from Kahshe Lake & public boat launch
- Large Muskoka room to enjoy fresh air without the bugs!
- Spacious & bright, with 20-foot cathedral ceilings
- Tons of common spaces for your group to enjoy together
- Easy access to exciting Muskoka events & activities
- Submerged in nature in a picture perfect place to enjoy with your group
***COVID-19 restrictions and public health safety measures***
- Before you book, please research and make sure you can comply with the Ontario Province and Gravenhurst Town COVID-19 restrictions and public health safety measures.
- Guests who violate these restrictions will be subject to legal accountability by the Province law and will assume responsibility for any incurred fines or penalties, as well as immediate cancelation of their reservation without a refund.
Whether you’re coming to the Muskoka region for a special event or just to enjoy the picturesque surroundings and outdoor lifestyle, this home won’t disappoint!
This renovated 4-bedroom, 2-bath space has plenty of common areas so your family or group can come together and enjoy your vacation. Lofted ceilings, skylights, and a unique open layout, make this home extra special.
- Large eat-in kitchen w/ tons of counter space, large & small appliances, and everything you need to cook a delicious meal
- Sunken living room with smart TV
- Spacious Muskoka room w/ dining table & sofa - a great place to play board games or read a great book
- Formal dining room with table for 6
- Second living room with large U-shaped sectional
- Wraparound deck & great yard
There are also 2 full bathrooms: 1 with shower, and 1 with double sinks, vanity and shower.
- Bedroom 1: plush king bed + extra single rollaway mattress
- Bedroom 2: comfortable queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds - perfect for the kids
- Semi-private bedroom (office) with high-quality queen pull-out sofa
This home has all the comforts you’d expect:
- AC & ceiling fans
- Fast WiFi
- A laundry room w/ washer & dryer
- All towels and linens (+ extra bedding)
- Board games, books, and children’s toys
With Kahshe Lake only 200m away, you’ll have lots of opportunities to enjoy the water. Get ready for your Muskoka adventure!
The property manger will be there to greet you when you arrive and in case you require assistance during your stay, she lives on site and will provide round the clock support.
The Muskoka region is famous for its wealth of outdoor activities in all 4 seasons and its many sparkling lakes!
At this home, you’re just 200m from Kahshe Lake and a public boat launch. This is a great home base, allowing you to explore the spectacular natural features and all the area’s activities and events.
An easy 10-minute drive brings you to Gravenhurst for shops, grocery stores, and a variety of restaurants. We highly recommend:
- The Oar
- Dock of the Bay
- Sawdust City Brewing Co.
Flying in? Muskoka Airport is less than 20 minutes away. If you’re driving, you’ll be happy to know that this home is one of the closest Muskoka properties to Toronto.
Once here, you can walk to the lake, but if you’d like to venture further we recommend bringing your car (or renting one) so you can fully explore this gorgeous area! There’s private outdoor parking at the home.
The Corridor 11 bus runs from nearby Gravenhurst southbound to Barrie and northbound to Huntsville.
Other Things to Note:
Please note that there are security cameras on the property. Footage is captured for security surveillance purposes only and is not retained. The 4th ''bedroom'' is semi-private because the doors to the hallway have glass panes.
Please be aware and compliant of the current travel restrictions imposed by the Government due to Covid and the maximum number of people permitted. Failure to comply will result in your reservation being declined or cancelled.
Security Deposit : A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
For your convenience a starter kit is of toiletries is provided. This includes: garbage bags for selective garage (compost, smaller kitchen bag and large black bags) also toilet paper and one large paper towel. Dishwasher liquid and hand soap is also provided.
If any of the supplies runs out you would need to replenish them during your stay.
- Travelers must be at least 25 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis, or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $200 penalty.
- NO PARTIES OR EVENTS. Illegal activity is prohibited, and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No visitors are permitted. No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during your stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture
- Pets are allowed only prior authorization and an extra fee may apply if such is given.
-Leaving after the check-out time will result in a 200$CAD penalty
For long-term stays (28 nights or more) guests will be charged an extra fee of 200$CAD per week (excluding the last week of stay) for mandatory mid-week cleanings. This will be scheduled with the guests during their stay.
If you're booking from a channel where we handle payments, you'll be charged a security deposit of 500$CAD which will be refunded after your check-out accordingly and once the property has been inspected for any damage or missing items (service fees may apply).
Interaction with Guests:
You can check yourself in using the lockbox.
You’ll have full privacy during your stay, but we are available 24/7 should you need anything! Just give us a call or send a text or email.
Please note that the owners occupy the self-contained lower unit but this would not cause any issues for the guests as it is a separate space in the property with its own, PRIVATE entrance, bath, kitchen, bedrooms and so on.