Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Humboldt from CA $115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Humboldt Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Humboldt Pet-friendly Hotels
Humboldt Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Humboldt with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Check out these popular Humboldt hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Canalta Humboldt is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Bella Vista Inn. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Humboldt
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -8°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Humboldt is 0.94 inches
Exploring Humboldt with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Humboldt has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, hiking trails, and rich culture. See the local sights and visit Humboldt and District Museum and Glenn Hall Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Humboldt Golf Club.