Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
In the business district, Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase is in Houston's Westchase neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Houston Museum District and Houston Natural Science Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCentre and Memorial City Mall. Houston Zoo and Downtown Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- CityCentre - 6 min drive
- Memorial City Mall - 7 min drive
- Lakewood Church - 11 min drive
- Memorial Park - 13 min drive
- Greenway Plaza - 18 min drive
- Houston Station - 24 min drive
- Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 27 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- The Market — 1 min walk
- Subway - 4 min walk
- Outback Steakhouse - 5 min walk
- Chili's - 7 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 6.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location for those having business on the West side of Houston. Easy access to IAH via the toll road. Good selection of restaurants in the area, not to mention being adjacent to Krogers'. Liked the roll-out desk. Great to have a noon check-out time