Overview of Royal Island Resort And Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Two Bedroom Family Beach Suite with Pool
Two Bedroom Family Beach Villa
Sunset Beach Villa
About this area
Located in Horubadhoo Island, Royal Island Resort And Spa is on a private beach.
- Where to eat
- Maakanaa Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Raabondhi Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Boli Bar – Poolside bar. Serves light fare, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
- Pool bar and Terrace – Poolside coffee shop with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Royal Island Resort And Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 20 minutes away via a flight to Dharavandhoo Airport and then 10 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.<BR><BR/>Daily transfer service is offered by FlyMe. Guests arriving later than 10 PM are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume the following day.<BR><BR/>Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 280 (roundtrip)
- Airplane and boat transfer per child: USD 140 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Island Resort Horubadhoo Island
- Royal Island Resort
- Royal Island Horubadhoo Island
- Royal Island
- Royal Island Resort Spa
- Royal Horubadhoo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Can't wait to go back!
Top notch service, tasty food.