Overview of Stay Hotel Waikiki
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
About this area
Located near the beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Waikiki Beach - 2 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 3 min walk
- International Market Place - 4 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 7 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 10 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Wang Chung's — 1 min walk
- Volcano Shakes - 1 min walk
- La Cucaracha - 1 min walk
- Kings village - 1 min walk
- King's Village Farmers Market - 1 min walk
About this property
Stay Hotel Waikiki
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.24 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 47.12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - W23009487-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked its central location. Very handy for catching tour buses for outings across the street. Kitty and Rowena were wonderful and they treated us just like family. Nice and close to the beach as well. We had a wonderful time there.