- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 4 min walk
- International Market Place
- 7 min walk
- Spada Bar & Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- Sam's Kitchen
- 1 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head, while Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium, and consider making time for Honolulu Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 4 min walk
- International Market Place - 7 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 9 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 16 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Spada Bar & Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Spada Bar & Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Sam's Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Slice of Waikiki Pizza - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - 103-877-8368-01.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The resortlike atmosphere was very nice. Even though we were away from the beach, we were very relaxed.