Overview of 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Ocean View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View, Sea Facing
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View, Sea Facing
One Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite King
One Bedroom Diamond Head Ocean View Suite King
One Bedroom Premier Ocean Front Suite King
Partial Ocean View King Club Access
Partial Ocean View 2 Queens Club Access
Ocean View King Club Access
Ocean View 2 Queens Club Access
Diamond Head View King Club Access
Diamond Head View 2 Queens Club Access
Premier Ocean Front King Club Access
Premier Ocean Front 2 Queens Club Access
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Honolulu Zoo. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Waikiki Beach - 2 min walk
- Kuhio Beach Park - 2 min walk
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 3 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 4 min walk
- International Market Place - 6 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Lychee Restaurant — 1 min walk
- O Bar — 1 min walk
- Pacific Shrimp - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Eggs 'N Things - 1 min walk
About this property
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Tourism fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 51.73 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 33.00 for adults and USD 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-114-954-4448-01.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel. Clean and comfortable rooms. Perfect for couple stay.