- Western Market
- 4 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
- 6 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee
- 1 min walk
- Lin Heung Kui
- 1 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, ibis Hong Kong Central And Sheung Wan is in Hong Kong's Central neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include International Finance Centre and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Western Market - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 6 min walk
- Soho - 12 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong - 16 min walk
- University of Hong Kong - 16 min walk
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 19 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Le Bar — 1 min walk
- TASTE — 1 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee - 1 min walk
- Lin Heung Kui - 1 min walk
- New Five Dragon Restaurant - 2 min walk
About this property
ibis Hong Kong Central And Sheung Wan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rates for children 12 years old and younger. An additional fee of HSD 77.55 applies to children. A fee of HKD 151.10 applies for additional adults.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 151.1 for adults and HKD 77.55 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed for one night because I messed up my hotel reservations and I’m glad I did. I have no complaints about this hotel. It was convenient to get to because of the airport express rail and the shuttle hotel accommodations offered on HK island. I wish I stayed here as opposed to my other hotel because of the convenience of its location. I’d stay at Ibis in my next visit.