Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Hollywood, FL from CA $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hollywood Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul. 12, 2020
Hollywood Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Hollywood with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 14 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Check out these popular Hollywood hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is a dog-friendly hotel, offering 8 restaurants for its human guests along with 3 outdoor pools. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Rooftop Resort - Clothing Optional - Adult Only. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's guestroom size and location.
- Pets can join their owners at The Coral House Motel. This motel provides guests with free use of bicycles and laundry facilities. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's comfy beds and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Hollywood
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hollywood is 66.50 inches
Exploring Hollywood with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Hollywood has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, live music, and festivals. See the local sights and visit Orangebrook Golf and Country Club and Topeekeegee Yugnee Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Hillcrest Golf and Country Club and Club at Emerald Hills. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Humane Society Of Greater Miami North, Tuesday Morning, or Petland Pembroke Pines.