- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Silent Lake Provincial Park
- 7 min drive
- Paudash Lake
- 8 min drive
- Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Highlands East, Somerset Lakeside Resort is in a rural location and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Paudash Lake and Silent Lake Provincial Park, while North Hastings Heritage Museum and Bancroft Mineral Museum are cultural highlights.
- Silent Lake Provincial Park - 7 min drive
- Paudash Lake - 8 min drive
- Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park - 14 min drive
- North Hastings Heritage Museum - 16 min drive
- Old Tin Shed - 16 min drive
About this property
Somerset Lakeside Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Will be back without a doubt! Amazing gem for the whole family to enjoy.