- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, Balcony
Superior Triple Room, Balcony
Executive Suite, Accessible
Economy Room (Special Offer)
Superior Room, Balcony
Business Suite, Balcony
About this area
Located in Heraklion, Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Heraklion Archaeological Museum and Heraklion Municipal Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Watercity Waterpark and Dinosauria Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Cretaquarium, or check out an event or a game at Freedom National Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkelling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and mountain biking. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum - 1 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 4 min walk
- St. Titus Church (Agios Titos Cathedral) - 4 min walk
- Heraklion Loggia - 4 min walk
- Heraklion Town Hall - 4 min walk
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Capsis – Bistro offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Erofilli – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- AegeanView Pool Bar/Resto – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort