Headingley Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Winnipeg area, you'll find 5 affordable motels among more than 107 hotels and other accommodations. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of what Headingley has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Bell MTS Place, Polo Park, and Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motels often offer free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite motels to book in the larger area:
Motel 6 Headingley-Winnipeg West
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Bell MTS Place and Polo Park.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Headingley is 15.4 mi (24.9 km) away
Assiniboine Gordon Inn on the Park
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Headingley
- Central Headingley is 11.2 mi (18 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private balcony.
Econo Lodge Winnipeg South
- 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of Headingley
- Enjoy the in-room pillowtop beds, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
What to Do in Headingley
Those visiting Headingley have good things to say about the coffeehouses. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
Here are favorite places in and around Headingley:
- Bell MTS Place
- Polo Park
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Beaudry Provincial Park
- Living Prairie Museum
- Leo Mol Sculputure Garden
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Thunder Rapids Fun Park
- Assiniboine Park Zoo
- Kid City
Headingley is also known for its:
- Horseback riding
Best Time to Visit Headingley
Figure out the ideal time to visit Headingley by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 41° F and nighttime temperatures average -7° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 21° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and -3° F at night
How to Get to Headingley and Around the Area
|Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) ||Airport ||7.3 mi (11.8 km) |