Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Hattiesburg, MS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Hattiesburg Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Hattiesburg Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep. 4, 2020
Hattiesburg Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Hattiesburg? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 9 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Hattiesburg hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hattiesburg - I-59 is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfy beds and location.
- Pets are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Hattiesburg. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at River Ranch Bed & Breakfast. This bed & breakfast provides guests with free WiFi and furnished balconies.
Planning Your Trip to Hattiesburg
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hattiesburg is 59.17 inches
Exploring Hattiesburg with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Hattiesburg has lots to offer visitors including its zoo, sports, and churches. See the local sights and visit Hattiesburg Zoo and Turtle Creek Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Pep's Point Water Park and Laundrums Homestead. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Love At First Sight, or Veterinary Associates of Hattiesburg.