Old Motel, but you get what you pay for.
Posted 27-Mar-2017 on Hotels
Not a very good area, lots of noise outside. The staff was helpful, but the condition of the hotel was bad. Room smelled like old cigarettes. There were crumbs in the bed where my son slept, and there was gum stuck to my bedsheets. I woke up with gum stuck in my hair the next morning, after I tried to get clean sheets the night before and was told they had none available. The bathroom door wouldn't close all the way. The hair dryer was broken. There was left over garbage from the previous guests under the bed (soda bottles, wrappers, etc.)and the floors had large pieces of broken plastic laying everywhere. The breakfast was some cereal, bread, mini donuts, and some coffee. On the plus side, the showers were hot and the price was good, so you obviously get what you pay for.