Find Family Hotels in Harrison Hot Springs from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Harrison Hot Springs Family Hotels
Top Harrison Hot Springs Family Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Where Should We Stay in Harrison Hot Springs?
The relaxing destination of Harrison Hot Springs is a great choice if you've been thinking about a vacation with the kids. The biking trails, boating, and beaches are just some of the things that make this an interesting destination for family trips. Take to the air and fly into Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), which is located 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where to stay in Harrison Hot Springs, you might want to consider one of the 6 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Families on vacation have positive things to say about these accommodations:
Harrison Lakeview Resort: Offers in-room kitchens, free WiFi, and a barbecue grill. Guests like the comfy beds and clean rooms at this 3-star apartment.
Harrison Lake Hotel - Features a children's pool, a restaurant, and in-room kitchens. This hotel is rated 3 stars.
When Should We Visit Harrison Hot Springs?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family vacation. Use these tips to decide when to grab the kids and head to Harrison Hot Springs.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 31°F
- Driest months: August, July, September, and May, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, and January, with an average rainfall of 0.20 inches
What Should We See and Do in Harrison Hot Springs?
While you and your family are staying in Harrison Hot Springs, you might want to visit some family-friendly attractions such as Canwest Art Gallery, Ranger Station Art Gallery, and Tug Boat Junction Adventure Park. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Agassiz Speedway and Agassiz Harrison Museum.Harrison Hot Springs is also well-known for the:
- Hot springs
- Mountain views
Frequently asked questions
What's Harrison Hot Springs like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best hotel for families in Harrison Hot Springs?
How many hotels that welcome families will I find in Harrison Hot Springs?
What's the weather like in Harrison Hot Springs?
What's there to see and do with your family in Harrison Hot Springs?
More trip options
- Find More Hotels near Harrison Hot Springs
- More Hotel Options in Harrison Hot Springs
- More Accommodation Types in Harrison Hot Springs
- Hotels near Popular Harrison Hot Springs Attractions
- Other Hotels near Harrison Hot Springs, Chilliwack
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends