- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Vietnam National Convention Center
- 10 min walk
- My Dinh National Stadium
- 5 min drive
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- 5 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Hanoi, JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology and Hanoi War Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lotte Center Hanoi and Dong Xuan Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at My Dinh National Stadium or My Dinh Aquatics Centre.
- Vietnam National Convention Center - 10 min walk
- My Dinh National Stadium - 5 min drive
- US Embassy - 5 min drive
- Lotte Center Hanoi - 5 min drive
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology - 5 min drive
- Hanoi Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- French Grill – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- JW Café – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Smack Dab Hanoi – Open daily. Reservations required.
- The Lounge – Bistro offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 993300.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 796950 for adults and VND 398475 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: VND 250000 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 1674750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 1674750 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 993300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
I travelled with two small kids and was asked to pay room extra for them - this is ridiculous. And I also had to pay extra for their breakfast. We’ve stayed in many hotels around the world but never had to pay extra for the kids. The hotel was already overpriced. Staff were professional but artificially friendly in a negative sense that I felt uncomfortable. Absolutely not recommended.