Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Southampton hotel in Chapel, walk to Southampton Maritime Museum
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Southampton hotel is located on the waterfront, within a 10-minute walk of Tudor House and Garden and Southampton Maritime Museum. The Quays and WestQuay Shopping Centre are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 99 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Signature - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Oak Bar - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Dolphin Mercure
- Hotel Mercure Southampton Centre
- Hotel Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin
- Mercure Dolphin
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel Southampton Centre
- Mercure Southampton Centre
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.