Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Southampton Maritime Museum
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Southampton hotel is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Tudor House and Garden and WestQuay Shopping Centre. Solent Sky Museum and SeaCity Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 99 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Signature - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Oak Bar - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Dolphin Mercure
- Hotel Mercure Southampton Centre
- Hotel Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin
- Mercure Dolphin
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel Southampton Centre
- Mercure Southampton Centre
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.