- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum
- 8 min walk
- Tiffany Falls
- 2 min drive
- Hermitage Cascade
- 5 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamilton, The Barracks Inn is in the historical district and near a train station. Griffin House National Historic Site and Cathedral Basilica of Christ the King are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Royal Botanical Gardens and Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at FirstOntario Centre or Cameron Speedway & Amusements.
- Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum - 8 min walk
- Tiffany Falls - 2 min drive
- Hermitage Cascade - 5 min drive
- Griffin House National Historic Site - 6 min drive
- Dundas Museum & Archives - 9 min drive
- Hamilton GO Centre - 13 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 51 min drive
About this property
The Barracks Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was a wonderful romantic get-a-way! The property was beautiful- elegant stone walls throughout the entire Inn, a cozy fireplace and warm receptionists whom greet you upon entering. The staff was phenomenal, pleasant and eager to assist you in any way, and to go that extra mile! We will be back!