- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Confederation Park
- 17 min walk
- Wild Waterworks
- 20 min walk
- Eastgate Square Mall
- 4 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamilton, Sandman Hotel Hamilton is in a shopping district. Beach Canal Lighthouse and HMCS Haida National Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Royal Botanical Gardens and Lake Ontario. Adventure Village and Wild Waterworks are also worth visiting.
- Confederation Park - 17 min walk
- Wild Waterworks - 20 min walk
- Eastgate Square Mall - 4 min drive
- Little Ray's Reptile Zoo - 8 min drive
- Tim Hortons Field - 8 min drive
- Hamilton GO Centre - 12 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Denny's Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Moxie's Bar & Grill – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Sandman Hotel Hamilton
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Far further from airport than stated by hotel which stated 23 minutes —0much longer than that—-was a $48 cab ride