Overview of Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Burlington, Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre is in the business district and near a train station. Lil' Monkeys and Amazing Adventures Playland are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Village and Wild Waterworks. Travelling with kids? Consider Little Ray's Reptile Zoo and Saltfleet Arena Skating Rink. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby sailing, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Burlington City Hall - 7 min drive
- Royal Botanical Gardens - 10 min drive
- Dundurn Castle - 11 min drive
- Coronation Park - 12 min drive
- Pier 4 Park - 18 min drive
- Burlington Station - 3 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Alloro — 1 min walk
- Pizza Hut Express — 1 min walk
- Kerr Village - 12 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.